Irish Palm Oil Free Herbal Deodorant BarRegular price €6,50 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Feel fresh all day with our Herbal Deo-Bar; a natural, anti-irritant formula infused with Organic Lavender, Patchouli and Petitgrain to deliver a light, refreshing fragrance.
Fortified with Organic Arrowroot and Bentonite Clay, the deodorant works to absorb perspiration and protect skin against environmental toxins, whilst Organic Shea and Cocoa Butter gently moisturises and hydrates the underarm area to prevent dryness. Organic Essential oils of Lemongrass and Cypress deliver antiseptic and antibacterial benefits to leave you clean and comfortable throughout the day.
- Durable, long lasting and ideal for travelling.
- Bentonite clay has been found to absorb harmful toxins from the body and surrounding environment whilst at the same time healing irritated skin and creating a protective barrier.
- Organic Arrowroot powder effectively absorbs sweat while Shea and Coconut Butter soothes and moisturizes skin.
- The antibacterial abilities of Zinc Oxide, Lemongrass, Cypress and Lavender help to combat bacteria that causes BO allowing the skin to breathe, leaving a cool and refreshing scent.
- Free from Aluminium, Parabens, Silica, Triclosan, Talc, Propylene Glycol, Stearates, and TEA/DEA.
For best results, warm the edge of the deodorant bar against your body before gently rubbing it onto the underarm area.
Not to be used around the eyes, mucous membrane or on broken skin.
Not recommended during pregnancy or whilst breast feeding, please consult your healthcare professional.
Organic Cocoa Butter theabroma , Organic Arrowroot Powder Maranta Arundinacea, Organic Sheanut Butter Butyrospermum Parkii, Candelillia Wax Euphorbia antisyphilitica, Bentonite Clay, Natural Sodium Bicarbonate, Zinc Oxide.
Essential Oils of:
Petitgrain Citrus Aurantium, Cypress Cupressus sempervirens Lavender Augustafolia, Patchouli Pogostemon cablin, Lemongrass Cymbopogon citratus.
*Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol*
(Naturally occurring constituent of pure essential oil)